Here’s a list of summer activities to hopefully avoid the, “there’s nothing to do” that a lot of kids say during the long hot days without school:
- Have a camp-out sleep-over with some friends
- Go to the pool and make up a cool game!
- Play a sport by yourself or with friends (basketball, football, soccer)
- Read a book and write a different ending to it!
- Invent something to make your life or your family’s life easier
- Jam out to some music!
- Go for a bike ride and enjoy the beautiful scenery
- Make your own movie and have a grand showing with family and friends.
- Create your own math game with questions and answers and play with your family or friends
- Explore someplace new